Sunday, March 20, 2011

Faith Of My Father

This is the birth of my blog, March 20th, 2011.  I want to honor my birth Father and my Father in Heaven.  I want to encourage others to think and act with an open mind while using the Holy Word of God as our template of truth.

I am appalled at the continual war-mongering of the United States.  I voted for President Obama with the hope that he would do more to reach out to the poor and the down and out and to bring the troops back home.  But, as I write today, I honestly do not see a difference between the last President and this one.  I voted for W. Bush the first term because I believed what he said concerning the unborn in this country.  He did nothing to stop abortion, the killing of innocent babies.  As I write today there have been reports of over 50 MILLION babies killed in this country since it was made legal.  We ought to hang our heads in shame.  We ought to repent individually and as a nation.  God have mercy on us and help us to repent and change our ways.

2 comments:

  1. Comparing Obama to Bush is like comparing a swim suit model to Rosie O'Donnell. I'd take a swim suit model over Rosie any time just like I would take Obama over Bush.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My take is that the democrats and republican's are very similiar once they take on the Presidency so, how bout' 2 rosie o'donnells. If we want real change, constitutionally, let's bring in Ron Paul, check out his foreign policy, his economic policies. This guy's for real not, a talking head for who know's who (referring to Obama and Bush).

    ReplyDelete