Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Road To The Resurrection

I am posting a link to Pastor Greg Laurie's website about an event they are starting called "Road to the Resurrection".  I heard him talking about it briefly on the radio this morning.  I love listening to Pastor Greg when I am in my car at 8:30 when his show is on 107.9 KWAVE.  I am always challenged and encouraged.

Here is the link for "Road to the Resurrection"
http://www.harvest.org/risen/?utm_campaign=RoadToTheResurrection&utm_source=risen.harvest.org

His idea is to make a bigger deal out of celebrating Easter, our Lords Resurrection.  I think it's a good idea.  Talking about it ahead of time and building the anticipation of it like we do for Christmas. 
Let me know what you think.  I will try to implement this with my own family and get on board with remembering and celebrating this season with thanksgiving.

It will also connect you directly with http://www.harvest.org/ where you can find all kinds of uplifting and challenging material.  It also lists there church service times.

May God bless you today!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment