Sunday, April 3, 2011

Use Your Blinking Turn Indicator!!!

This is not spiritual nor godly, this is just a rant of mine, stick with me and let me know if you agree or disagree with my observations.
I have had it with people who refuse to use their blinker light when they are making a turn or changing lanes.  I cannot believe how many people do not indicate which way they are turning.  It is very aggravating.  Time and time again, I am sitting at an intersection, waiting to make a right turn , I see a car coming from the left, there is no blinker flashing so I assume they are going straight, then, right before the intersection, they slow down and take a right.  I stare at them, they look back with no idea what is going on.  I can't pull out in front and take a right because that is when the car will be going straight ahead and run right into me.  It is rude.  It is thoughtless.  It is selfish.  What can I do?  Nothing.  In this day and age, honking the horn at someone can get you shot.  I am just dumbfounded.  I know this sounds like a shallow rant, but it is very annoying.  It is unsafe.  Can I call 911 and report this?  Of course not.  I just have to deal with it.  It is teaching me patience.  It is teaching me to slow down. 

I watched cars today and estimated that only 25% of the vehicles I watched were using their turn indicators.

I guess I can concede their are much bigger problems in the World and just deal with it and get over it.  Jesus said pray for those who persecute you, this is not even close to the type of persecution He was talking about.  So, I will do my best to pray for every person that refuses to use their blinkers and hope that somehow they will figure it out on their own.  Until then, Use Your Blinking Turn Indicators America!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment